Friday, May 15, 2009

Aaron wanted a picture of taking Ella out of the trash can so he can tell her one day that's where we found her. (She is not really in the trash can.)




Ella has decided that she has a blankie. She drags this poor thing around everywhere and she will not go to sleep without it. And of course the blasted thing has to be white so it always looks dirty no matter how many times I wash it.

And this is what Ella does with her Easter basket. She loves to wear it as a hat. We didn't teach her to do this. She came up with it all on her own.


This is how we find Ella sleeping a lot. I don't know how or why she does it, but she does.




I went to Washington in April to go to my best friend Jen's wedding. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that I got to be there. She was beautiful and it was so amazing. She did a wonderful job on everything.


She just had too cute a bum not to share with everyone. I hope you think its cute too.



We just love every minute with our sweet daughter. She is so much fun and the life of the party!!

Here is a video of Ella in her new swing. She absolutely loves it.





1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Finding Ella in the garbage. HA! I love the way she sleeps, it totally cracks me up. Ella is as sweet as she is cute.