Monday, November 9, 2009

LIfe at the Boyces

Here are some pictures of our precious Ella. She is so much fun and a really good toddler. She is talking so much now and she learns a new word almost everyday it feels like.Ella is definitely mommy's little helper. I think that she is going to be a great big sister. Here are some of her new words:
Airplane
Papa (grandpa)
Baby - she has to give a little coo before she says it though, she won't ever just say the word baby by itself.
Please- without using sign language
Moo
Meow
Woof Woof

Also, whenever I ask her where mommy's baby is, she comes and kisses my belly. She reminds Aaron and me to say prayers before everything. We say prayers every time we eat, even snacks, when I get her up in the morning, before her nap, and of course before bed. She is so sweet.

I am starting to feel a little better with my pregnancy. I still get sick to my stomach, but it's not as bad as it was. I am now 16 weeks along and starting to feel the baby move more and more. I am glad that I get to feel my babies move early. It really helps me get excited about the baby, instead of being in the dumps about feel so sick all the time.
We have just 4 more weeks till we find out what we are having and I am really excited. Aaron's work is going really well and he loves it. We are so grateful for all the blessings we have seen in our lives.
Ella had just woken up from a nap and her hair was crazy.


No comments: