Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun at the Park



We had a lot of fun at the park the other day. I had a good family friend, Ms. Dawn, come take pictures for us. It was really windy, but I think most of the pictures turned out cute. I just can't believe that my babies are getting so big.

Ella runs around the house singing things all the time. And for the most part she can carry a tune. Ty tries really hard to keep up with her, but he just can't quite do it. I can't even do it. She is just such a busy body. She has the funniest humor right now. I need to take some paper and a pen with me everywhere we go, because I can never remember exactly what she says, but I think it's funny. (Maybe it's a good thing I don't do that, so I don't have to torture with all my child's boring rambling, which I think are hilarious due to my lack of better entertainment.)

Ty gives kisses now, which I love. He tries to do somersaults, but he fails miserably every time. This kid can eat just as much as I can. I think he thinks we are trying to starve him so he always screams for more. We thought Ella was/is a loud human being, and then we were introduced to Ty. Man can that kid wail. And he does it everywhere we go. I apologize in advance to our fellow travelers on the plane when we fly to Utah this summer. He is still a momma's boy, but he is getting friendlier with others. He can't walk yet, and I keep practicing with him. He is just so big to be toting around all the time. And he loves his big sister.

I think this is one of my favorite parts of being a parent, watching my children play HAPPILY together. Ella is he other mom. When driving home and Ty starts screaming, Ella looks at him and says "Calm down dude, we're almost home." She's always looking out for his best interests.














6 comments:

White Noise said...

Cute pictures! They're adorable. That Ty looks like a smiler. When Cole was that age, he could eat as much as an adult too, and it has never stopped, so you might as well build up your food storage now! Can't wait to see you,
Kimberly

Amber & Scott said...

You're children are SO gorgeous. I just want to hug and squeeze them. I can't wait to see you all this summer.

Court, Jon said...

Wow, I love love love those pics! And I really like your shirt, Krossten :)

Wendy Lady said...

I will continue to be amazed at how quickly a baby grows into a little person. Your kids are darling.

I assume you will be home this summer for wedding(s). I can't wait to see your little family.

Matt and Haley said...

Cute kiddos and cute pictures!

Anna said...

Those pictures really turned out adorable!