Monday, May 17, 2010

Growing babies!!


Ty is getting bigger every day. He is such a chunk. We are still working on getting on a schedule and figuring out how to handle two kids. They certainly keep us busy. But they are so cute, don't you think?
Ella woke up and we didn't hear here playing in the living room one morning. When we realized she was awake and Aaron went to help her get some breakfast. This is what he found. She had gotten into a jar of lotion cream that I accidentally left on the couch the night before. That jar is now empty...


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well at least she has even softer skin now. I just got done playing with babies all weekend because so many of my classmates now have them. It made me think of Ty. I am going to try to come down before I start residency and hang out with you and some babies.

White Noise said...

They are both adorable. Two kids are easier once you start getting some sleep. At least, a little bit easier. :)

Marisa Jean said...

Love the lotion story! My favorite stories are about what kids get into when mom and dad aren't around.

I think Ty is a total cutie, too. :)